- Take a photo of shrine covered with snow
- Get a “SACHI MAMORI” which might be brings you a happiness and good luck.
- SACHI means happiness, MAMORI means charm in Japanese language.
Shiretoko Rausu visitor center
- Located in the forest as an entrance of the Shiretoko National Park.
- Be able to learn about nature and animals of Rausu, also can take a lecture for trekking.
- The video of four seasons in Rausu is the master piece.
- There is a geyser behind the facility and it’s squirt about once an hour.
- Enjoy meals using seasonal ingredient.
- The best season for sea urchin is January to June. You will be surprised by that incredible taste.
Drift ice and Bird watching
- Operate a boat cruise from January to March for winter season.
- You will meet Steller’s sea eagle, White-tailed eagle and more seabirds.
- Drift ice will be reached sea of Rausu around middle of February.
- Jappina café
One plate lunch, Vege curry, Beef curry, Sandwich, Dalgona Coffee
- Café SAKAN
- Relax and Enjoy great hot spring.
- The quality of hot spring in Rausu is great and it’s good for your health.
Dinner and drink
- Enjoy local meals and drinks at restaurants which located in downtown.
- “Minpaku” is a kind of B and B style stay in Japan.
- Be able to have an Experience of local stay in that mood and local meals.
Snow shoeing at Kumagoe Water fall
- Have a lunch at restaurants located in downtown which have many kind of menus for meals for lunch time.
- Rausu kombu
- Goods and Souvenir
You will find the one you only can buy in Rauau!
Rausu Kunashiri Observation tower
- The best spot to observe whole the Rausu town.
- You can see the Kunashiri island and Mt. Rausu when the sky is being clear.
- Be able to learn about history between Rausu and Kunashiri island.
Rausu municipal museum
- Rausu has interesting history.
- Be able to see cultural and important artifact.
● Guest house
● You will be satisfied and surprised provide delicious big meals!